Revealed: Tamannaah's secret of success; Tamannaah shares the same in a fan interaction on Helo app

Tamannaah Bhatia regularly remains in touch along with her fans. She uses a couple of social media structures to live in contact with the fans. The actress interacted with the fans, the other day, on Helo app. On the app, the actress answered to a lot of questions that human beings requested her. She spread out on the secret of her fulfillment in interplay with the fans.





"When I changed into 13years old, I commenced my career. I become lucky to follow and pursue my passion. I got loads of possibilities too. I worked very difficultly and each person has to paintings tough however I feel like anyone has to locate one's very own calling and passion. Then, absolutely everyone ought to paintings as hard as they can and supply their best. It is my secret of fulfillment." stated Tamannaah. Read more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ram Charan got bowled over by the performance of Satya Dev in Uma Maheshwara Ugra Roopasya

Netizens aren't happy with Kareena Kapoor Khan's dig at Sushant Singh Rajput in this old video